- Mix natural yoghurt (500G) with 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Spread on a lined baking tray and sprinkle your choice of toppings on top.
- We used grated chocolate, berries and marshmallows.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours and then break into chunks to eat.
- Melt 200g of chocolate (we used milk chocolate)
- Spread on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with your choice of toppings – we used crushed biscuits, raisins and marshmallows.
- Pop in the fridge for an 1hr and then break into chunks to eat.